Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Burger Experiment - The MunchBurger




I adore burgers - such incredible comfort food and for me - the secret to a perfectly balanced meal if constructed properly. Where else can you get your daily intake of protein, carbohydrates, greens and God forbid, even fat, all in a hand held meal? And so - I am launching a series of burger creations which I will call - the Burger Experiment. Starting of is a delicious creation I call... the Munchburger.
"150g freshly ground chuck mince patty topped with melted cheddar cheese, secret tomato onion relish, the freshest tomato slice on a bed of mixed leaves, all sandwiched between a lightly toasted bun."
A real handful of decadent bliss - God I love science.

2 comments:

ICD October 10, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

BSHO!! looks OYYIIIISSSHHHIIIII!!

mei October 13, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

ONICHANG!! SUUUGOOOOIII!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP